Whether you aspire to complete your first JFK 50 Mile, set a race day personal best, or compete for a top spot you deserve the personal attention and expert training guidance that will lead you to success. JFK veterans, Ian Torrence and Emily Harrison, will provide you the individualized, expert coaching that will help you achieve your goals, understand the logic behind your training and unlock your untapped potential.
Photo: Geoffrey Scott Baker
Ian and Emily provide two coaching options depending on your individual needs and/or budget:
Option #1: Online Personal Coaching – The Full JFK 50 Mile Coaching Package
- Personal access to your online coaches – Ian Torrence & Emily Harrison
- Unlimited emails & phone calls with your coach
- An individualized training plan
- Individualized race strategy sessions
- McMillan PRO Subscription
- Expert advice on cross training & injury prevention
- McMillan Running training manual
- McMillan Running nutrition guide
Option #2: Custom Built Training Programs – Personalized JFK 50 Mile training plans build explicitly by Ian Torrence & Emily Harrison
- You select the plan’s length and we’ll build the plan.
- We will send you a questionnaire that will uncover your current training, racing history and goals. This evaluation allows us to determine your strengths and weaknesses as a runner and determines how we will best advance you toward those goals.
- We’ll then design and build a fully customized program that will progressively guide you to race day. Your plan will take into consideration any tune-up races, vacations, work obligations, travel, cross training, past injuries, etc.
- Once your program is built (usually taking up to 2 weeks), your new plan is emailed to you along with other helpful worksheets and guides. Then, you’re off and running (literally) toward your JFK goals!
- 22-time JFK finisher
- 10-time top ten JFK finisher
- 6:09 course personal best
- More than 200 ultramarathon race finishes
*above photo courtesy of Geoffrey Scott Baker
- 2013 JFK winner
- 6:17 course personal best (second fastest women’s time ever)
- US 50K Road National Champion
- World 50K Champion
- World 100K Team World Member
- 2 x Olympic Marathon Trials Qualifier
*above photo courtesy of Paul Encarnacion